The mophie Powerstation Mini quickly charges a single mobile device by coming armed with 3000mAh of power smart adaptive charging technology and a standard USB port. With smart technology the Powerstation mini will identify various devices such as a smartphone or Bluetooth headset and finds the best efficient charging speed. It can deliver up to 2.1A of power for charging tablets. Moreover mophie has outfitted the Powerstation mini with a white aluminum finish to match the design of your equipment. This battery pack is equipped with a digital power management circuitry that provides short-circuit overcharge and temperature protections to charge your equipment safely. Another notable feature is pass-through charging which lets it charge your device first and then itself while connected to your USB wall charger and an included micro-USB cable. In addition onboard power indicators notify you of how much power is left and when the battery is fully charged.
- Quickly recharge a mobile device with a 2.1A USB port
- 2.1A output and smart adaptive charging technology identify your connected device to deliver a fast efficient charging speed
- While connected to a power source pass-through charging technology recharges your device first and then the Powerstation battery after your device is fully charged
- 3000mAh of power provides up to 12 hours of use for standard-sized smartphones 11 hours for smartphones with a large screen or 5 hours for small tablets
- Thin and compact design so you can carry the Powerstation mini in a pocket or handbag
- Push the integrated power indicator button to display the charging status and current battery life