New Energy Source No Batteries Are Needed. Activates with as little as a spoonful of liquid even URINE! The ultimate must-have item for any emergency preparedness kit! Mizu Liquid Activated Emergency Light is a uniquely designed long shelf-life self-contained illumination device that activates when it becomes wet. It is the ultimate must-have item for any emergency preparedness kit whether the emergency is an earthquake blizzard hurricane or auto accident. These devices are great to keep at home work or in a backpack as an emergency light.
- No batteries to change. Light lasts up to 72 hours on each activation.
- Activates with as little as a spoonful of liquid for 5 seconds such as water milk juice or even urine.
- Light can be reactivated for up to 400 hours of use.
- Multi-function LED (illumination / signal strobe).
- Up to 10 years sealed shelf life. A convenient size for easy storage/transport.